Who is Manjari Phadnis ?
Manjari Fadnis was born on July 10, 1984 in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India.
She is an Indian actress who has appeared in Hindi, Telugu, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil language movies.
She is greatest recognized for her efficiency within the 2008 Hindi movie Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na.
She was born in Sagar, however grew-up in Shimla, Jammu, Delhi, Mumbai and Pune.
She has performed varied forms of roles in varied movies belonging to completely different dialects corresponding to Tamil, Bengali, Hindi and Kannada. Manjari belongs to a household the place nobody is connected to the movie business.
Manjari belongs to an Army household.
Manjari was additionally stated to be in a deep relationship with Aabel Job which later resulted of their marriage in 2018 .
- Birthday: July 10, 1988
- Birth Place: Sagar, India
- Birth Name: Manjari Fadnis
- Famous As: Manjari Fadnis
- Height: 1.68 m
- Albums: Warning, Muthirai
- Awards: Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance – Female
- Nominations: Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut
- Net Worth: Unknown