||Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party
||• 1989: Chose as a Congress candidate to the Nagaland Legislative Assembly, from the Northern Angami-II constituency, and appointed the minister of sports activities, college training, arts & tradition, and better training.
• 1984 to 1987: Served as a md of Northern Area Angami Council.
• 1993: Became a member of the All India Congress Committee.
• 1993: Appointed because the Minister for Works & Housing.
• 1998: Appointed because the Home Minister of Nagaland.
• 2002: In September, resigned from the Nagaland Home Ministry.
• 2002: In November, resigned from the Nagaland Legislative Assembly.
• 2003: On 6 March, sworn because the Chief Minister of Nagaland.
• 2008: On three January, dismissed from the submit of Chief Minister; after President’s imposed ruling in Nagaland. On 12 March, reelected to the meeting as a frontrunner of the DAN, and appointed as a Chief Minister of Nagaland.
• 2013: Re-elected because the Nagaland Chief Minister for a 3rd time period.
• 2014: In September appointed as a member of Consultative Committee, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region.
• 2014-2016: A member of the Standing Committee on Coal and Steel.
• 2014-2018: A member of the Committee on Public Accounts.
• 2015-2018: A member of the Standing Committee on Agriculture.
|Famous Role(s)/Famous For
||Promotes tradition, sports activities, inventive fields like arts & music and helps youth empowerment
|Physical Stats & More
||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in toes inches– 5’ 6”
||in kilograms– 65 kg
in kilos– 143.three lbs
||Black (Semi Bald)
|Date of Birth
||11 November 1950
|Age (as in 2018)
|| 68 Years
||Tuophema, Kohima (Nagaland)
|Zodiac signal/Sun signal
||Baptist English School, Kohima
Sainik School, Purulia, West Bengal
||St Joseph’s College, Darjeeling
Arts College, Kohima
||Vill. Tuophema Basa, Kohima-797001, Nagaland
||Gardening, Music, Reading, and Travelling
|Likes & Dislikes
||Likes– Playing badminton and tennis
Dislikes– Not identified
||The Mother Teresa Millennium award 2007 (for distinctive management and contributions to the politics in Kolkata)
||He has allegations of corruption and syphoning authorities funds illegally.
|Girls, Affairs and More
||23 August 1975
||Father– Late Shri Guolhoulie Rio
Mother– Smt. Kevilhou Rio
||Zhaleo Rio (Deputy Commissioner of Kohima)
|Net Worth (approx.)